DCO IS JUST THE BEGINNING
The Adacus Creative-Side Platform does for creative personalization what the DSP did for media buying. By combining the easiest dynamic creative and video platform with rapid testing and optimization, built-in audience segments and an intuitive decision tree editor, the Adacus CSP enables advertisers to discover creative insights and programmatically serve the right message to each segment at scale.
No other ad server or Dynamic Creative Optimization platform can do this.
Creative A/B Testing & Analytics
Optimization on other ad servers & DCO platforms is mostly random noise. That's why such platforms lack transparency & offer no A/B test dashboard.*
- View the only A/B testing dashboard in digital advertising
- Householding for true user-level split testing
- Get A/B test results 2-3x faster with Bayesian Stats Engine
- Report A/B test winners across 1000+ audience segments
- Full funnel test KPIs including brand survey, call center & retail sales
- Run multiple tests simultaneously with Multivariate Testing
- Integrates seamlessly with Doubleclick - run tests in DCM or Adacus
- Test banners, rich media and video
Dynamic is time-consuming, expensive and limited to simple feeds.
- Advanced Product Retargeting
- Template A/B testing, Product Recommendation Engine, Multi-Currency Support, Product Feed, Retargeting Audience Analytics
- Creative Decision Tree
- From location and weather to Adacus' demographic/ interest segments, easily target creatives to any audience
- The only AI-based Creative Decisioning engine
- Leverage Adacus' proprietary audience data with your 1st party data to serve the optimal message, product & image to each user
* Rotation optimization (in DCM, Facebook, DCO) lacks randomized user assignment and uses last touch attribution. Ad servers such as Doubleclick deduplicate conversions such that reported conversions within controlled tests never achieve statistical significance.
Joel Sadler explains why there will, unfortunately, be no "subprime adtech crisis." Read Article
ADTECH NEW YORK EXHIBITOR
Ad:tech celebrated its 20th anniversary in NY in November 2016 and, as always, gave the industry a taste of what’s to come.
OMMA PROGRAMMATIC SPONSOR
The OMMA Programmatic roadshow stop at Adweek 2016 in NYC focused on "Redeeming the Robots."
DMEXCO 2016 PRESENTER
Adacus was honored to speak in Cologne, Germany on creative personalization beyond DCO at one of the leading digital marketing conferences in the world.