DCO IS JUST THE BEGINNING
The Adacus Creative-Side Platform does for creative personalization what the DSP did for media buying. By combining the easiest dynamic creative and video platform with rapid testing and optimization, built-in audience segments and an intuitive decision tree editor, the Adacus CSP enables advertisers to discover creative insights and programmatically serve the right message to each segment at scale.
No other ad server or Dynamic Creative Optimization platform can do this.
Creative Insights & A/B Testing
Advertisers are blind about creative performance, because their ad servers are designed around media reporting.*
- Get A/B test results 2-3x faster with Bayesian Stats Engine
- Full funnel conversion rates including call center & retail sales
- Run multiple tests simultaneously with Multivariate Testing
- Householding for true user-level split testing
- Drill down in A/B test results into 1000+ audience segments
- Creative Insights dashboard to Doubleclick and other ad servers
- Tag creatives by messages and creative elements
- Visualize relative influence of creatives within a rotation
- Test banners, rich media and video
Dynamic creative limited to rigid feed-based personalization
- Intuitive Creative Decision Tree & DCO user interface
- 1000+ built-in cookie-less contextual and demographic targets
- Custom contextual targets
- Sales trends & recommendation engines
- Nearest Retailer and Nearest Store algorithms
* Rotation optimization (in DCM or Facebook) for creative testing lacks randomized split uses last touch attribution. Ad servers such as Doubleclick use last touch attribution to measure creative performance, leaving advertisers blind as to relative creative effectiveness, and doesn't organize creatives by creative concepts and elements.
Joel Sadler explains why there will, unfortunately, be no "subprime adtech crisis." Read Article
ADTECH NEW YORK EXHIBITOR
Ad:tech celebrated its 20th anniversary in NY in November 2016 and, as always, gave the industry a taste of what’s to come.
OMMA PROGRAMMATIC SPONSOR
The OMMA Programmatic roadshow stop at Adweek 2016 in NYC focused on "Redeeming the Robots."
DMEXCO 2016 PRESENTER
Adacus was honored to speak in Cologne, Germany on creative personalization beyond DCO at one of the leading digital marketing conferences in the world.